View Single Post
Old 2012-09-17, 11:16   Link #96
Auron Requies

I really want to continue reading the light novels, but the delicious visuals of the anime (+ studies) get in the way oh that lol. Thi action packed episode was great, especially Pile's Cyan Blade but also Black Vice.

Despite him being on the villain's side...I actually LIKE him. He's got that Japanese air of being humble/respectful to those he talks to, which may not actually show his full honne or personality, which I feel makes him even more mysterious especially wondering what his affiliated groups motives are.

Its also the fact that we whilst we have a**hole Noumi here who thinks he's already won it all and pretty much sh*ts on "Everybody", Black Vice doesn't see it that way, admits to going all out keeping SC stuck and even suggest having Noumi praise him, which I also see as BV acknowledging Haruyuki's strength. And BL Vorpal Strike vs BV Layered Armor, that looked sweet. I'm also amazed it is also the author's voice. Man he wouldn't make a bad seiyuu.

Edit: Nevermind, wrong voice, but it sorta did remind me of that glasses avatar who the author voices