Thread: Hataraki Man
View Single Post
Old 2006-11-07, 00:25   Link #121
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I think there are lots of male tsundere. The tsun may be more tsuntsun and the dere less deredere, but still.... I think Sugawara and Hiro are surprisingly similar. Just maybe.... I think she'd prefer him to Tanaka, anyway. They're like two directions she could go. But Yamashiro (her present bf) is the nicest guy of the three.

I enjoyed ep3, which features the fat guy in the office, Kobayashi, whose specialties in the magazine are the food articles and the pics of girls. And who, amazingly enough, is played by Ueda Yuuji, who was Morita in Honey & Clover (also Joey in The Third, Takeshi in Pokemon, Keitarou in Love Hina, and the Chairman in Genshiken).

I just watched the sub of ep2, and in at least two of the three cases that the word "b***h" was used (I couldn't hear the other one clearly), the Japanese was konna onna: "this kind of woman." It was a reasonable translation decision, based on his general attitude and his use of the expletive "shit," just earlier, but he isn't really calling her a b***h all the time. But he even admits to himself that he may have been so angry with her quitting his department because he liked her and wanted her to stay. Watching this a second time, I really started to like the Cameraman, actually.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2006-11-07 at 02:29.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote