View Single Post
Old 2012-03-20, 04:56   Link #119
Pocari_Sweat
<em style="color:#808080;">Disabled By Request</em>

Send a message via AIM to Pocari_Sweat Send a message via MSN to Pocari_Sweat
I ... I... I don't even. Am I still watching another, or did I accidently turn on Higurashi or Battle Royale lol.

How to start describing this ep. Well for one it was very entertaining, albeit very over the top in what I thought was originally a rather, reserved, subtle series for the most part (minus some cheesy BGM here and there). Then all of a sudden, dem yanderes faces started popping up everywhere with some of the most horrific deaths that puts that umbrella one from episode 3 to shame. And to be frank and excuse my lack of manners but they were unintentionally hilarious.

Killer granny? LOL. Guy who got staked a bazillion times in the face as if I was suddenly watching Chaos;Head. LOL. Dat Neck dislocation. LOL. Dat Telephone cable strangulation. LOL. Dat MC knee to a girl's "lower region" because she was trying to stab Mei. LOL. This is some quality unintentional comedy. It's "so bad it's good".

Unfortunately, when it comes to the crunch to assess it from a "serious business" mode, this was a rather bad episode. Not sure it was due the source material being like this or if PA decided to go into anime original territory, but it most definitely felt off from the rest of the series.

7/10 for the lulz factor.