View Single Post
Old 2013-01-30, 13:36   Link #1063
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Well, I don't mine the events anyways. They are good for getting loot and karma, and that is the point of coming here I guess. I wish group events wouldn't obstruct the road though since I can't take them own solo.

I don't like dungeons because they require too much twitch reactions and seem to emphasize dodging attacks over tanking them, so WvW and Orr will be where I get my goodies. (Mostly high materials though). My style is to use wells to control locations and create a bunker so to speak so it works nice for events and wvw zergs. Sometimes whole mobs with veterans during events will converge onto me but because of the well damage they die even though my ass is knocked on the ground. Never was a fan of glass cannon style especially since Necros have no decent ranged auto attack. The furthest we can fling stuff is epidemic. I'm just not that skilled.

Also, I'm still looking for fine transmutation stones. I refuse to use most of the level 80s with decent stats because they look stupid or look like stripper outfits, or both. Currently my necromancer's anime-style miniskirt is probably the best look so far. There's also the more boring long pants (Magician Legs) that I used for 50 levels but that gets old fast too.

Anything but buttcapes. There are too many in the game and they are my worst enemy; they are like anime's counterparts to stupidly frilly skirts.

Images
current gear
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews

Last edited by Archon_Wing; 2013-01-30 at 15:13.
Archon_Wing is offline   Reply With Quote