View Single Post
Old 2011-12-22, 19:43   Link #3822
FDW
Zettai Ryouiki Lover

That special time of week is here again, so you know what that means:

Houston at Indianapolis, Winner: Houston. Justification: Well, none. The Texans have a team that they can't possibly fuck up against.

Denver at Buffalo, Winner: Denver. Justification: This week, Tebow Time will be the whole fucking game.

Arizona at Cincinnati, Winner: Arizona. Justification: One of my Contrarian picks of the week.

Jacksonville at Tennessee, Winner: Jacksonville. Justification: My second contrarian pick of the week.

Oakland at Kansas City, Winner: Oakland. Justification: Palmer gets mad, Jackson gets desperate, and Janikowski kicks a record setting field goal in the victory for The Raiders.

Miami at New England, Winner: Miami. Justification: One hell of an upset for The Patriots.

New York (Giants) at New York (Jets), Winner: New York (Giants). Justification: Eli shows that there's still some "Elite" left in him.

St. Louis at Pittsburgh, Winner: Pittsburgh. Justification: A pyrrhic victory for The Steelers.

Los Angeles at Washington, Winner: Washington. Justification: Just another step in The Dons path to playing in The City of Angels.

Tampa Bay at Carolina, Winner: Carolina. Justification: Tampa Bay can't do anything right, The Panthers are going to be dangerous next year.

Cleveland at Baltimore, Winner: Baltimore. Justification: The Ravens, in usual form, will nearly grasp defeat from the jaw of victory.

San Diego at Detroit, Winner: Detroit. Justification: The Baltimore game aside, there's just no hope of The Chargers winning this one.

Philadelphia at Dallas, Winner: Philadelphia. Justification: Hope spot for The Eagles.

San Francisco at Seattle, Winner: San Francisco. Justification: The Niners suffocating defense shuts down The Seahawks.

Chicago at Green Bay, Winner: Chicago. Justification: Another one of my contrarian picks for this week.

Atlanta at New Orleans, Winner: Atlanta. Justification: Because.
FDW is offline   Reply With Quote