View Single Post
Old 2008-02-23, 18:11   Link #37
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell View Post
Spoiler:
AHHHHHHHHHHHH......I'm dying for the next episode already....grrr IF SHE HAS SEX I'M GOING TO TOTALLY LOSE ALL RESPECT AND LIKING FOR HER......or just be completely frustrated anyways. Sex is good and all, but under the conditions she attempts to have it is WRONG!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tun View Post
Spoiler for episode 9 preview:
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Spoiler for ep8:
I had to agree the preview is the most shocking part in today's episode.No..i'm not gonna believe that the person behind Hiromi at the time she strip her cloth is Jun.Not the color seems to match with Jun's maroon shirt.Beside Jun's shirt has a tight sleeve,unlike the red shirt behind Hiromi in the preview that has a bigger/looser sleeve.So high chance it won't be Jun (please God don't let Jun be the first guy to take Hiromi's virginity away)...

As for the episode,it was splendid and awesome.I'm just lazy to type out any comments about it,since there's nothing much to expect from today episode,except some boring dating scene...however the next episode will be the most anticipated episode so far i think...

AWWWMYGAWDICANNOTTAKEITANYMOREIMUSTWATCHWHOTHATFUC KINGGUYWEARINGAREDSHIRTSTANDING BEHINDHALFNAKEDHIROMI