View Single Post
Old 2013-01-02, 20:18   Link #72
zeando
maybenotimome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forsaken_Infinity View Post
But Koyomi isn't gonna dump crab for her. And lolis and vamps are awesome enough that Tsubasa herself seems to like/love them. I would much rather this girl grows out of her (dumb) infatuation with somewhat of a loser even if the said loser is more manly than any other boy her age. And really, screw Koyomi for being utterly dumb and so freaking easy to get. He would have gone out with any girl who confessed to him first and would have stayed with her regardless of how. I don't want a superior girl like Hanekawa to think of such a cheap target as endgame. She is better off alone imho. But then again, logic doesn't dictate love. And perhaps her unrequited love adds that much to her maturity and charm that a part of me wishes for her to forever be lost in the wilderness of love. After all, an absolutely perfect girl with no flaws is boring as hell.
I share the same view on hanekawa
sadly, to me, it looked like she was trying to drag/push koyomi on her level to don't make him feel inferior/inadequate for her, but that would take so much time..
he's that kind of inferiority complex toward hanekawa, which got in the way of their relationship limiting it to only friendly admiration on koyomi's part
it would be good just seeing it paying off in some way..
zeando is offline   Reply With Quote