Thread: Licensed ef - a tale of memories.
View Single Post
Old 2007-10-16, 21:26   Link #296
Keruri
Like a falling star

Quote:
Originally Posted by guuchan View Post
Ah, finally. I was surprised that nobody mentioned the ED karaoke at all. I explicitly requested to have feathers in the effect to correspond with the title of this show, and I got to say the person who's responsible for it did a very nice job.
Very much so. It turned out beautifully! I certainly need to find out how to do that effect for aegisub. It was really stunning against the background here.

Quote:
As for the lyrics, we're just trying to be creative, since there's no way we could make it 100% (or even close) correct anyway. I'm also looking forward to the official lyrics so we'll finally know what the heck she's all singing.
It sounded pretty darn close to me. Well, I'm extremely biased since my version was so similar. Listening to a theme like this and comparing it to one with little accent such as the first few lines of "Sakura Kimi ni Emu" from D.C. II make you a little impressed. Anyway, I absolutely love the lyrics for Euphoric Field (or what are generally thought to be them) so far. It's going to be a real surprise hearing the full version!

Quote:
PS The "wheat field" part was an inspiration from CLANNAD. Maybe I listened to "Chiisana Tenohira"'s english version too much.
I thought so, but was a little unsure of mentioning it. That's so awesome. XD *KEY fanatic*

I'm getting off topic.
Keruri is offline   Reply With Quote