View Single Post
Old 2009-01-13, 13:12   Link #1058
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogitsune View Post

And Lelouch can only be in emotional pain about something like that if he is in love with the person who goes?
We know that he cared very much about Nunally, Suzaku, Kallen, C.C., Shirley and Euphie.
He never wanted to use his geass on Suzaku. He couldn't say "no" to Euphie. He had trouble watching Kallen walk away.
But that does not mean he is in love with them all.
So... again, debatable, and we're not getting anywhere.
Yeah except the scene was full of cliches about romance-separation. Close-ups, not showing faces to say goodbyes blah blah
And it was mutual kiss, what else is there? I mean, srsly.

And please, i am not saying "happily ever after" with Kallen or anything, but there was romance when it came to Kalulu. All the stuff that have been released lately, bombing us with ++ about Kallen and Lelouch.

And if we want to go technically, then if staff wanted to be clear, then sure as hell would write something similar as the "equal" it had about CCxL. So they could avoid the shipping wars.
So until, something like this, IS written, then i think i am gonna believe that Kalulu IS the closest to canon when it comes to Lelouch's feelings.
People should try and find points to bring this down, not to support it. It is already supported by Sunrise.