View Single Post
Old 2010-08-05, 01:16   Link #87
dark44

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodok_balls View Post
I'm not seeing Sasuke will be on par with Naruto. He got EMS, so what ? well at least the fight between naruto and sasuke will be on par due to Sasuke's Intelligence.. But I doubt Sasuke's strength is equal to Naruto.
My guess is the Naruto's powe up is supposed to fight Madara/masked guy and Kabuto.. There is no more on Sharingan need to be shown besides spamming Susano etc.
And it looks like Naruto's God mode is supposed to fight Madara or Masked Guy when he's utiizing Bijuu Power.

Well, my point is.. let's not think that Naruto is upgraded for his destined fight with Sasuke...( Sage mode alone should be more than enough for Sasuke, considering he can even KO'd Kyubii in Sage mode ) His power up seems like for something greater than just Sasuke
i agree naruto need to fight many powerfull enimeis than sasuke you have madra and kaputo and the power of the 7 tailed beast and the summoning akatsuke all that need him to be strong to have chance against them cause no other body can fight them except him
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote