View Single Post
Old 2012-11-18, 23:22   Link #19
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

As usual I consider far too many good this year.
Top 5 OPs:
1. Serment - Shakugan no Shana III/Final last OP

The song really fit the very serious and desperate parts of the final series, and the animation shows it well, and set the mood greatly for the episodes.

2. Kimi ga Yume wo Tsuretekita - Sakurasou no pet no kanojo OP

The animation had colorful positive feel to it, which really suits the upbeat and cute song, and generally matches the feel of the show well.

3. Cross X Over Sensation - Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru 2 ~Futari no Elder OP

Not sure what to say for this one besides that I really like it song and animation wise.

4. Crossing Field - Sword Art Online OP 1 (already posted)

The visuals really fit well for the being trapped in the game, and their struggle, and I really like the song and fitting it really well to the show.

5. Kibou ni Tsuite - AKB0048 OP

Great song with fair bit of significance to the story, and the animation of dances at various parts is good, as the animation on whole.

10 Honorable mentions:
Spoiler for Honorable mentions:

Top 5 EDs:
1. Lost Child - Mouretsu Pirates

While I really like the song, I really like how the animation of it progressed as various events went on during the series (changing of outfits, more characters appearing, etc)

2. MUSIC♪ - The iDOLM@STER: Shiny Festa ED

The song and animation are amazingly cute, and the fit perfectly. Easily the cutest combination of any of the OP and EDs this year .

3.Singing - K-On! Movie, no animated versions on YT

While it doesn't fit the movie's general feel per say, the song and animation are just top notch, and the animation really feels fitting to the song.

4. Square Panic Serenade/Futuristic Player - Saki: Achiga-hen - Episode of Side-A (I can't pick between them , no TV versions on YT )

Square Panic Serenade being very cute and happy song and animation and Futuristic Player being the much more serious song, and the show using them based on how the episode was ending was great to create right mood, or tension for the series.

5. Kimi ni Matsuwaru Mystery- Hyouka ED 2 (already posted)

I pretty much agree with Kirarakim on it being adorable, and the double meaning used .

10 Honorable mentions:
Spoiler for Honorable mentions:
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote