View Single Post
Old 2008-07-15, 17:16   Link #231
Traece
:cool:

I remember the first time I sat down with this series back when it was still unlicensed (if I recall correctly, my enjoyment could be dedicated to Animesuki for the providing of such wonderful sub links back in that day) and before that I had heard mention of it somewhere... I'm not sure where or when I first heard about The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, nor am I sure about this or not but I believe it was actually the first series I ever viewed from Animesuki. If that's true, then it was the second anime that I viewed via internet source. Before that, it was all Cartoon Network and helpless channels.
But enough of my history... The reason I said all that is because it gives an obvious impression. Should the series have proven to be ghastly and terrible beyond my capabilities to enjoy, it could be said that I would never have graced this forum. Thus, it can be said that it the anime was good enough to make me want to see more, well, anime. That's true, because to this day this anime is still the greatest anime I have viewed and I don't believe that this anime could ever be overrated in any way. Plus, how can you not love an anime that comes from a group of annoying guys who love screwing with your mind (the official website and the strange episode order) and employed probably the most heavenly voice for a female main character yet. If I could change anything, Kyon and Haruhi would have a bit more romance... But that's the only thing.