View Single Post
Old 2012-10-13, 23:33   Link #178
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Don't really like Sugou. As a novel reader, let's just say that I dislike him. Level of dislike?

I actually believe that Noumi's portrayal in Accel World was influenced by Sugou. (And this is going into AW without reading the LNs).

So, thoughts. Like the ep. Sugu's voice is a bit... off, to me - I would have preferred someone else. Like Asami Imai. That said, Sugu is pretty win and I rather like her so far. Only way I could like her more would be if she was voiced by Chihaya. XD Then again I'm getting my Chihaya fix by playing IM@S SP Missing Moon (Jesus Christ, being Chihaya's producer is pain. How the hell Broducer managed to survive I have no idea)... argh, rambling again, sorry.

Was rather amused by how Kirito tried to use Sword Skills and sheathe his shinai just as if he was in SAO, followed by Sugu's "Did you hit your head or something?"

Also, I approve of Sugu's feelings for Kirito. Sadly, I think it's quite clear that Kirito has eyes for Asuna only. And yes, looking at Sugu, I can see why Kirito kicked Klein in the balls in Ep 1 when he asked about Kirito's sister - I have a winmouto made of love like her, I'm not going to let some dude I just met online meet her.

Good start. Still can't really be assed to be as enthusiastic about this as I was at the start of SAO though, since I've found that the more enthusiastic I am, the greater my chance of getting infractions and tempbans.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote