View Single Post
Old 2010-03-31, 03:41   Link #427
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue-kun View Post
Uh, not sure if this is old but the ANN page now has listings for the rest of the character voices. I am somewhat curious as to why there is an American guy in the middle of the cast? Is it an error or should I brace for some gaijin in the middle of the show? Do we all get to the same place after we die and it doesn't matter if we're American, Japanese, French, whatever?!

Angel Beats ANN Page

????
Well, after bitsy of searching, both wikipedia and some sources confirms that Michael Rivas is the same Michael Rivas I'm thinking... While wikipedia is not the most trusted source, the info has been out for a while so can't say they didn't already give all their best tracking this. ANN also resonates with the news link that says he is a Hawaiian singer who starred in Tentai Senshi Sunred something in one of Ketsu Inu news IIRC...

He is a Japanese born singer who grows up in Hawaii (Which makes him errr... non-Japanese language singer in any case, but still, profile said he is a Japanese native speaker). Although I'm not sure about his works but TK's description does fit with the requirement for his seiyuu...? B|a

Natsuki Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote