View Single Post
Old 2009-08-22, 12:51   Link #352
Velsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Header View Post
But covering half of Valkyria Chronicles in mere 14 episodes? That would make the series incredibly fast paced and cramped imo. I still think that Valkyria Chronicles could be better with around 35-40 episodes, since that leaves room for more character development as well as making room for the love triangle.
I sorta been thinking the same, I got a bad feeling they may be rushing the ending, I would of rather seen a second series. It had the poteintal for 2 series I would think. Well I'd watch a 2nd series if they made it.

mmm ok I didnt read alot of the spoiler stuffes cause I dont want to be spoilered. But my opinions on the episode I kinda wanted to say.

From Hero to Villian. Faldio has been an alright character, hes done his part in the anime. He and his squad was just awesome. I say he done a very good job in this episode apart from the end (I will get to that :P ) They way he led and orded his squad was very classy. The flanking on her would of worked normally. would of saved alot of lives.... but that Valkyria is just toooooo dam OVERPOWERED !!! SOOO over powered it isnt funny. I did not enjoy seeing his squad working like professionals all die in a matter of 2 seconds. I soo devistated right now.

I totally get his mental state, I beleive good commanders who have there squads wiped out would want to go out with them. Yet he broke down cause he was the only surviver. Thats what I think is the reason.

But from Hero to Villian, now why would you want to shoot Alica (on the same team) in the back. Sure she regenerates fast, but not when shes brown bread.

I really hoped squad 1 would be remembered as heros KIA, but most likely hes tarnished that.

Now I dont think Alica was killed because that wouldn't make sense. She'd probably forgiven him never the less. But the wounds awfully close to the heart <.<

oh and the appearance of Princess Cordial amung the troops was awesome ^_^

Donated by Om Nerabdator