View Single Post
Old 2006-04-18, 00:08   Link #711
obviosotyoracle

1.) I can offer VERY little information of this one. I saw it on the Scifi channel some 5-8 years ago. I only remember that it involved this kid that was a fan of some baseball player, and he is at one of the games that the guy is playing in, and something... bad happens. It then is revealed to the kid that his idol is actually a robot/cyborg/android.
___

2.) I remember even less, except that I believe it was a series rather than a movie. It was about a group of (mostly) women travelling in a spaceship to some distant planet. I believe there was an incident with some sort of alien attacking them, but this was more of a subplot. They eventually get to that planet and there is some wierd scene where something is born that looks just like one of the woman characters except that it is a man.

The ED had robots in it I think...
_____

3.) It takes place on mars and involves character that have psychic powers. It is really about environmentalism, involving one group that is destroying nature and the other is protecting it. In the end Mars become uninhabitable, and the viewers discover this all took place before human civilization on Earth, with them at the end crashing down on Earth.
______

I don't blame anyone if they can't identify these with such vague details...

Two shows I managed to identify for myself:

Roujin Z and Armitage III
obviosotyoracle is offline   Reply With Quote