View Single Post
Old 2007-07-27, 13:56   Link #47
captzork

Who would have thought that is was going to end up being a puppet vs a live puppet fight? I never would have guessed that granny was controlling Sakura. That fight was simple crazy to know that Sakura willing allowed her self to be turned into a living puppet.

As for Sasori, he must have used his preserving technique to keep his looks so that he look like his own creations. Or Orochimaru used his shedding jetsu on Sasori as a test subject (might explain why the 2 are no longer partners). Those are my two guesses why Sasori still likes young.

As for the clones fight, if they know what there weakness is, then so does the clone. If you tried going for that weakness your clone would already know where to block. i think the way to beat the clones is to switch who your fighting. E.G. Lee starts fighting Ten Ten clone and Ten Ten fights lee clone. If they do that then they might have a chance at winning.

Now for for Naruto's fight. He just needs to shut the hell up and just get caught so that he can get killed off if he is just going to be a whinny bitch. If your going to get Gaara then get him back. Don't just stand there and act like someone just made you drop your ice cream. So get some balls and fight like a man.
captzork is offline   Reply With Quote