View Single Post
Old 2011-05-02, 15:36   Link #10105
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Oriana will work with him, she is a mercenary. Just give her enough money.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I don't think so; Oriana should be firmly in Necessarius pocket after her deal for her freedom... That and I don't like her very much so I don't want her on the good side... But even so, if it's about money, there's no way Kamijou can afford her.
The current Oriana was working towards Lidvia's freedom. Remember on how when Styl was interrogating Lidvia, Lidvia promised cooperation if they let Oriana go while Oriana was asking for the same (she would cooperate if Lidvia got released). While Oriana right now is "free" it could be easily assumed that she is going to do as much as possible to keep the heat out of Lidvia and thus is gonna stick to something that wouldn't trouble Necessarius too much.

Personally I was kinda surprised that Oriana showed such soft side for Lidvia, but oh well; she was never a psycho maniac murderer in the first place & Lidvia did helped her out with hope when Oriana thought that everyone in the world was twisted....

--- Thinking back, she wasn't working for money back in the Daihaseisai arc, meaning that she was obviously playing with Kami-yan's imagination when she told him that she would dance for money if he had some.