View Single Post
Old 2007-04-05, 20:22   Link #110
Kittie Rose

[quote]If L was to carry out his plan, then the 13 day rule would appear to be a fake, meaning that all fingers would be pointed at Light & Misa. Rem killed L, so this plan couldn't work --- meaning that Rem saved Misa's life./quote]

I don't think Rem is "Really" dead for what was stated earlier, there could be another technicality. Remember, Misa could have gotten life in prison as opposed to the death penalty; Rem couldn't know. That was interestingly clever of him; since when was Kira going to get any less than the death penalty? That slipped in at the last minute, but it seems to me that technicality should save Rem.

It also seems to me L could be faking his death. I mean, isn't that the best way to get out of it?

Also, I have another theory with L. What if he doesn't HAVE a real name? That scene with him talking to Light in the rain would make a lot more sense.

I feel sorry, as always, for Misa. I'm guessing she'll be Light's foil, though I get the feeling L and Rem might not be dead at all as I said.