View Single Post
Old 2011-11-12, 16:06   Link #52
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

Ok, priority list just got fucked up lol

Watched the first episode of Seitokai Yakuindomo and i just saw a bunch of girl's mestruation jokes all around. Also there were too many animated faces, so dropped it.

After that, i was going for freezing, when i just couldn't resist watching Omamori Himari, so i went for it and... LOVED IT. I just fell in love with Himari from the beginning; she just fits all my requirements as a girl (Sexy, big tits, black hairs, cute) and so far she was the girl i liked the most out of all the animes i watched, and since the catgirl mode was just once a month, it was easily bearable. Liked the series overall, satisfying enough plot, cute girls, no easy harem, good hearted male character, kisses, tits, panty shots,... contained kinda everything.
Vote: 9.5

This was a total win. The end was enough good aswell, I liked it, and even though it would be good if there was a sequel, i'm happy anyway. Thanks again for suggesting me this title, loved it.

Now going for Angel Beats. The list just got screwed up, i'll watch them in the order i feel in that moment.

EDIT
Finished watching Angel Beats, and i loved it. It had a main male character's point of view, very similar to Kyon's, i liked the school background and all that supernatural background concerning God and existence problems in general, how to get by in hard life situations, and how to accept your life. Many episodes kinda touched me, i loved it. When it's like this, i don't give a shit if it doesn't contain hentai/ecchi stuff, because the anime is good as it is. The female lead was also pretty much the copy of Haruhi, but i was more pending towards the angel girl. It contained many sad stories, hard past, very difficult life situations, but the whole anime was about getting over it, and stopping rebelling against life, and try to accept it as it was. Sent many life messages, was just overall awesome for that reason. I also liked how the characters were developed, and i even liked the ending, even though it was just sad.... sad. Sad. Actually, the last scene showed Yuzure grabbing the angel's shoulder, being it the real ending; it could mean that in the end he accepted his life and managed to get back to his angel, but the story itself was a bit mindfucking. I didn't understand the point of the special episodes, but the one lasting 2 mins seemed to introduce a new season, even tho i wouldn't want to replace old characters with new ones, expecially the angel. It just would fuck up the whole story. I'm okay like this. Vote: 10 (Definitely goes in the 2nd cathegory).

If you have something else as sentimental/drama/psicological(maybe this last term is not correct) like this, or like "The vanishment of Haruhi Suzumiya" (That had much thinking and reflection), I would really be grateful to you. Actually, as you can see, the main theme would be life, existence themes and God questions. Haruhi's series contained all this, since Haruhi herself was considered to be a god, even not knowing it. Angel beats was focusing even more on this theme, and had even more thinking from the characters. Overall, i'm open to anything that can give me philosophical/life lessons. This would add another cathegory. New interests have been open.

Now going for Ef - A tale of memories. The other titles listed above have been delayed.

EDIT
Finished watching this anime, and it was really very emotional. It really took me into the story, especially the second storyline, even though i preferred the first (Because it was more light). Both storylines ended in a good way, but the second was so sad.... It gave me a good amount of emotions, and i cannot rate this below 9 anyways. Liked it very much. However, the whole anime had from the beginning a sad atmosphere of despair; i would prefer stories that aren't about this kind of diseases, like "person who forgets everything everyday" or "person bound to a bed" or anything that would annihilate any hope of a good ending. This one actually had a good end, broken chains of memory, but it was fucking sad all the way, really. I'm okay with sad pasts, and getting over difficulties, but it hasn't to be something 99% hopeless.

Now going for Sora no Otoshimono; it should be lighter emotionwise. Thank you for suggesting me these titles.

EDIT
Finished watching Sora no Otoshimono, and enjoyed it really much. The only thing i didn't like was that 98% of the time the male protagonist was portrayed as an animated small boy, giving up lots of seriousness. Beside this, as i said, i really liked this show, reminded me a lot of DearS, way better. I'd rate it 8.5. Thanks for suggesting this title.

Now it's Seitokai no Ichizon turn

Last edited by Classified Info; 2011-11-13 at 17:10.
Classified Info is offline   Reply With Quote