Thread: Licensed Denno Coil (TV Series!)
View Single Post
Old 2007-02-21, 11:07   Link #20
wao
OK.

Quote:
I certainly think he's more suited to that title than Makoto Shinkai.
*gasp* I thought I was the only one! *cheers*

The nice thing about those spectacles is that they look somewhat retro-ish (well, to me anyway) ... if not, they also remind me of those goggles you had to wear in sciene labs (or like soldering goggles).

But I won't be surprised if those glasses have something to do with the devices in their pockets.

And I think if I'm not wrong Animage is the magazine that covers this show more than the others. If my memory serves me right it's the stakeout of Yuichiro Oguro, the guy behind WEB Anime Style (aka the if-you-read-any-magazine-then-read-this mag for sakuga otaku). That mag tends to have more interesting interviews and stuff like that, I think. And I won't be surprised in the least if Oguro wants to pimp this show. :P

Also - they are not Dennou Sentai Rangers without an uniform! ;( Although I think Isako would make an excellent one. Man, I hate to stereotype characters for a show I'm serious about, but her expression and hairstyle are already screaming "tsundere" to me and I... I have to admit, I like those jaunty clothes she's wearing.