View Single Post
Old 2008-07-08, 01:18   Link #135
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
I don't know what is up with this submissive bullshit. Because whatever the older people are telling us about women is outdated eons ago. I've not met a single submissive Asian women since I was born.

And if anyone gives you that image, they are lying.

Any idiot knows that it is the Asian women who control the household, the finances, the affairs and how their husbands should behave in public! Yeah, cross one and you'd be sorry.

Rule of thumb kids: The prettier the Asian women, the scarier they get. This is coming from personal experience, heed it boys, heed it.

- Tak
Most Asian women I've run across, tend to be the more submissive type. Japanese, Korean, Taiwanese, etc. Now another Vietnamese friend of mine, his g/f is his equal in every way(owns her own business too). I don't think it's as clear cut as everyone is making it out to be.

I like my women strong, and my equal. I also like it if they are willing to be playful with me, as it can make things interesting in the areas that keep couples together(i.e. intimately). My ideal woman would be a worker like me, who likes anime, animals, music, and fast cars. If she's willing to drive fast cars(and even race with me at the tracks) all the better.