Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2011-05-06, 04:24   Link #19891
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyoshi View Post
@Chris: I don't think he needs anything else. Akasha already would've had Akua in a choke hold if she used all her power from the beginning. Tsukune has the same power now, he just needs the skill and control over that power. I don't think it's really a matter of technique for him at this stage. He has what he needs, just needs to learn how to use it effectively.
Well, I agree, but since Tohou Fuhai made Tsukune undergo the human modification ritual to make Tsukune capable of using youkai techniques - which, in Tsukune's case might be techniques that vampires are capable of using - I think that at least the author is going to make Tsukune learn how to use youkai techniques, we will have to wait, until the next chapter comes out to verify that.

After all, I don't think that Tsukune will be capable of using the full extent of his powers yet - not to mention his fight with Akua wouldn't be interesting if Tsukune would be capable of using the full extent of his powers, which makes me think that the author is going to go with the "middle ground" scenario.

Meaning that Ikeda is going to increase the amount of power that Tsukune is going to be able to use, by making Tsukune undergo the human modification ritual (which has already occurred) and by making Tsukune learn how to use youkai techniques(which, probably has some techniques, that will allow Tsukune to block the Jigen-tou - shortly speaking male it ineffective against Tsukune) - and that, as I said earlier, is probably going to be, what the next chapter is going to be about.

Naturally the time that Tsukune is going to spend on learning youkai techniques, is going to increase the amount of power that Tsukune is going to be able to be able to use and control, since after all youkai techniques need youkai energy to use, and making Tsukune learn them, would be like "killing two birds with one stone".

At least that's the reason why I think that Tsukune, still needs to learn something that will allow Tsukune to fight against Akua.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote