View Single Post
Old 2011-12-23, 02:07   Link #51
RandySyler
Onee-Chan Power~!

I gave my vote to Okarin, Mayuri, Feyris, Kurisu, and Suzuha.

Okarin got my vote easily since it was his crazy eccentrices that got me hooked on S;G in the first place, and later on the contrast by his seriousness and emotionness made for quite the interesting lead character. I voted for Mayuri mostly because of her innocenct charm that added a quaint feel to the show (and not to mention TUTURU!). Mayuri's just that character that makes me smile no matter what when she speaks.

Feyris (I can never remember her real name) and Suzuha were characters I liked mostly for the same reason, they're cute. It sounds completely shallow but hey, it's hard to articulate that beyond what it is.

Makise Kurisu however, was by far my favorite. I tend to like thunder styled characters anyway, but the script and interaction with other characters made this very well executed. Especially with Okarin, the collision of wackiness and tsun-tsun was both hilarious and set up a very good wrap up as well a the end. Over all though, a well designed character, visually and charactically.