View Single Post
Old 2006-09-30, 22:08   Link #90
i0td

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3
From a non-gamer's POV, Higurashi is a REALLY good series. Sure there's a lot of unanswered questions remaining (with the most obvious, who/what causes the Hinamizawa deaths), but the combination of mystery, suspense, WAFF and hint of romance makes it very memorable indeed.
Another non-gamer here, and I also agree that overall, the series was very intriguing, very exciting, very entertaining. This final episode with Rena's enlightenment to the truth and Rika's mysterious closing statements provided enough closure (for me at least) to give this series a satisfying end. Yes, I still have quite a few unanswered questions that span the entire series because I didn't want to spoil myself too much earlier, but now that the series is over, I'm ready to go over in detail the TIPS you guys have provided.

Does anyone have any recommended readings first that will provide a clearer picture of the overall series/game, or should I just go ahead and plunge myself into the FAQs and TIPS threads? And if the latter, do you guys recall any of the particularly helpful TIPS that will cure confusion? For example, the TIPS that can provide an answer to the question DragoonKain3 has posted: "who/what causes the Hinamizawa deaths?"

Thanks.