View Single Post
Old 2008-10-05, 05:36   Link #55
Charred Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuuda View Post
You forgot to add that the Geass cult stuff was also a factor that lead to the OoBKs betraying Lelouch, and V.V dying. So the Geass Cult stuff did matter.

Scheinzel and Lelouch are neither good or bad, only human.

And isn't the real world the same? People cannot agree with each other because of their different views. They don't seek war, they infact seek peace, but their conflicting methods and views on peace cause war.

Because their is not "Final boss" in Code Geass, and if there was one it would be Lelouch, who made himself into the villain.

There are countless characters in the history of fiction, you cannot possibly expect each one to be completely unique, that's just impossible. Heck I bet that even Micheal Wilson is not a completely original character, he probably shares traits with many other character, but put together in a combination that may set him apart from the other who inspired his creation. In my opinion, Scheinzel comes under the Affably Evil trope, though I wouldn't say that Scheinzel is evil.

All leaders try to put their ideas into other people, it's called propaganda, and most people fall for it as well.
Their was several things that led to the Black Knights betrayal of Lelouch I can't list them all, and V.V's only purpose was to give Charles immortality, and kill Marianne.

It seems to me that Lelouch and Schneizel where seeking war, neither side never even gave peace a chance. When the oppurtunity rose Schneizel built a Doom Fortress while Lelouch brainwashed soldiers.

Both saw fit to put their different view on the world by force without giving peace a chance.
Charred Knight is offline   Reply With Quote