Thread: Licensed Blassreiter
View Single Post
Old 2008-04-08, 14:30   Link #73
FuzzyWuzzy

LOL you know, first thing I noticed when I watched this anime is that Gonzo is behind it. First thing I noticed when I opened this thread is that most of it is either "Gonzo suxx" or "Dragonaut suxx". I definitely agree though. However, let's give this series a chance and let's forget the past. Everyone makes mistakes and Gonzo can make a comeback. I know, the "power of hate" is strong... very very strong but let's cross our fingers and hope for the best.

I really liked the first episode though. The way they did slow motion on the fight scenes was phenomenal. It was fast paced then they put some slow motion into it. It was actually better than most of the episode 1 of most of the anime this season. It's probably better than code geass ep1 but code geass is very much anticipated and would probably deliver a deeper story line than this anime. This anime has a lot of potential, hopefully they can keep it up till it's over. Hopefully we won't have a beach episode where everyone wears swimsuits at episode 4. It looks very grown up also with the boobies, blood and gore. Hopefully, it will be bada$$ till the end.
FuzzyWuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote