View Single Post
Old 2010-08-21, 04:26   Link #160
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmeister View Post
What I don't get is how Grimmjow and Ulquiorra managed to end up in hell, seeing as the gates of hell didn't appear when they died (actually, they might have done for Grimmjow, but that would have meant he was lying there dying for quite a while - all through the Nnoitra fight)
Are we sure Grimm and Ulquiorra are definitely in hell on a permanent basis? Or is this still speculation at this point?

Come to think of it, menos lvl hollow ending up in hell in the first place doesn't make a whole of sense to me since these are beings composed of a large collection of souls.

I guess the only plausible way for Grimm and Ulquiorra to end up in hell is if the soul ultimately responsible for taking control over their gillian forms (and creating their personalities) are the same souls deemed evil enough to be sentenced there. Of course, that still wouldn't explain how and why they'd be able to retain their arrancar appearance. They should instead be taking on the appearances they had when they were just ordinary humans.

If Grimm and Ulquiorra are really in this movie and do end up in hell somehow, I hope it's because they're just visiting (like Ichigo will no doubt be doing).