View Single Post
Old 2010-02-21, 23:54   Link #54
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Made myself another sig (can you guess who, Bunbun? ;] ). I find it a bit hard to get back to the same pace of sig making as before after losing all my brushes and fonts because of a computer virus. So this sig was made starting from a blank slate basically.

Did some sig requests...seems like I've taken up the role of doing old requests that have been skipped. These weren't fancy since the requests were rather specific.

Requested by Kazu

Requested by milan kyuubi

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
I love the blue effects on your Miku sig, howd you do it?

I like sig requests since it gives you some free reign to test some stuff. Im still surprised you didnt do the Hibari request
I found a really nice texture that I then tweaked with colours, layer properties, some brushes, erasing, and etc. I can't show you the specific steps because, sadly, I lost the PSD when my harddrive was reformatted.

Haha, like I posted in the sig request thread, I was having a hard time coming up with the right background for that Hibari pic but I knew if I waited long enough you'll get to him eventually. In fact, when I saw that request I was thinking 'Where is Bun?" ;D

Quote:
Originally Posted by capture View Post
I know that situation but doing some request can open yourself to new style in doing grafx ^^ and sometimes critics can make you persevere more , that's the positive side I think ^^

oh btw gudluck on your SOTM theme.. Looks like I need to cram since I havent doing my entry yet
You're right, the experience will certainly help but I still can't help but feel nervous. But people seem to like what I made for them so far, so I'm slowly gaining confidence.

I'm just entering SOTM for the fun and experience; I know I won't win , but thanks for the well wish. I love your entry, btw.

If anyone wonders why it takes me so long to reply in this thread, well, I usually reply when I have a sig to post up. I hesitate to post only replies here because I don't want to give the wrong impression that I'm bumping my thread. Maybe I'm too self-conscious. I'll try replying sooner.

[/TH][/TR][/table]

Last edited by PreSage; 2010-02-26 at 15:14.
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote