View Single Post
Old 2013-04-10, 08:13   Link #17
JustRob

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
How is it bullshit? How is Orochimaru supposed to learn every Jutsu (or whatever his real plan is now) if he's basically locked in a mental jail for all eternity? How is Sasuke supposed to avenge his brother or restore honor to his clan? Madara is clearly an enemy for them in regards to their goals, and an enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I'll agree on the Karin point, though.
What mental jail? What are you even talking about? The dude has been killed / sealed and resurrected so many times I honestly lost track of what he is right now. Last I checked he got his arms back from the Dead Demon Seal and is now able to use all of his techniques again.

Uhm, how about exactly as he intended to before all this? By destroying the village? Madara used to be a means to an end for him.

And what about Sasuke and Naruto now? Is Sasuke just gonna be like "Oh, hey Naruto, I realized I was wrong, can we be pals again?". There has been a strain on their bond since the BEGINNING of part 2. Is all of that just gone now? With Sasuke wanting to save the village, and Naruto wanting to save the village, they really have no reason to quarrel anymore.

I would've liked a bit more of a build up. Sasuke and Naruto will probably never fight again, and their battle was pretty highly anticipated.