Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUTB_ View Post
Spoiler for end spoiler:
Spoiler for relationship issue, end spoiler:

Quote:
I haven't played Tsubaki's route yet, but Kannon's was pure garbage.
Spoiler for Kanon's route:
I'd have gladly traded a Mizuha route for a Yuki one -- but judging how much of an afterthought they seem to be it's probably not much of a loss.
Exactly, I agree with issues from Kanon's route, that's what I mentioned in my review, though it was kinda too light
Indeed, it seems Kanon was most likely a early/scrapped scenario that they didn't polish enough, and quickly inserted in the game without much afterthough... That's unfortunate especially how it is conflicting so much with end revelations.

As for Yuki, I believe it would be tricky in the end, after I thought more about it: I would certainly dislike a "love soap" with Mizuha and Yuki going catfight on Kyousuke
That said, I think that Yuki was not fully explored, considering her potential, even with her case seen in chapter 4 (through haru's route).
Quote:
I was hoping the Maou would have an evil team (like in a Kenshin manga or like in Monster) made up of especially powerful and disturbed killers, bu no, it's not going to be THAT great.
Disappointed by Saijo as well, are you? ^^
Well, indeed, it would have been quite nice if Maou was a "Shishio" or "Enishi" from Kenshin, but thinking more about it, that would certainly be too much for Haru and Kyousuke, until some bizarre alliance with Gonzou etc would ensue.

But indeed, some themes would be much better if the scripters elaborated their ideas further.