View Single Post
Old 2007-01-07, 22:15   Link #40
JPNK

i wish i could show you guys my screen. I found a major glitch. I was playing as Mai, and facing Miyu. While Mai is in the air, if you press Down Down [Attack], you will perform a flaming dive. At the same time as that, Miyu did her move where she dashes forward with the Drill attachment. I was sent back, but Miyu is trapped within the attack routine, standing still. If I touch the drill I am hurt, but she doesn't move. The wind that appears when you dash backwards is appearing perpetually, and two beams of light are going vertically from her location. Alyssa is unaffected. She just stands there, looking left and right. I used the same attack again, and she was sent flying, thus ending the glitch. If I knew how to write that in japanese, I would submit that as a bug report.

EDIT: I found another glitch, in the same fight! I KO'd Miyu, and she was resurrected. As soon as she was up, she did her special attack, and at that time I was dashing forward, so I was KO'd. The weird thing was, I wasn't knocked down, and Mashiro did not appear. My health did recover though, and the "Mashiro Resurrection" text appeared, just like normal. I was not able to move, and when the resurrection ended I stood up just like normal, even though I was already standing.

Last edited by JPNK; 2007-01-07 at 22:23. Reason: another glitch