Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2006-10-12, 14:10   Link #13
aahhsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demongod86 View Post
You're going to hate me for saying this, but I'm not shedding any tears. When you're so filthy stinking rich in a profession in which you "get to retire and play with your six year old child" while everyone else is barely getting a good-paying position (if that), and on top of that, you decide to spend a ton of cash on learning to fly (of all things), when most people would never even DREAM of having such an expensive hobby, and on top of that, you go flying around in a city filled with HIGH-RISES, well...frankly, I really can't feel sorry for that. If an actor/actress or athlete dies from an accident at something so expensive that no normal person can afford it, that's not so much tragic as it is KARMIC.
Oh yea, just blame the guy for being able to have financial success. Just because you're so angry that you WILL NEVER BE a yankees pitcher probably never even being able to be a professional athlete in any sport. Don't think he's some cunt. You're the bigger cunt. Just because he worked harder than you, you're all angry at him dying.

How about you get off your fatass seat and try and gain better finanical success than what you're doing currently. Do you think everyone can throw a fastball at 100 mph? He worked extremely hard at it.

I'm not saying there aren't other reasons for people being poor, but to just criticize the rich is just rediculous.

Sorry but I really hate people that only blame the rich for their own shitty lives.