View Single Post
Old 2008-02-22, 23:46   Link #64
Masanori Ota
It's Horo, not Han Solo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdauben View Post
Lose the 'tude, dude. If it is so anoying to keep answering this question, why don't you just not. There is no thread for Episode 7, and there is nothing mentioned about it here in the Q&A thread (which I thought was here to like... ask questions and get answers?)
Check almost any other thread in this forum and you'll find the exact same question. "Where's episode 7?" Seriously. Check them. It's in most of them. It's quite fustrating when people can't take the time to search for the answer themselves.

But then I notice that this is the Q&A thread, so all those questions belonged here to begin with, lol. Also, where did you get the idea I had a "'tude", dude? I was referencing, with ample use of hyperbole, the multiple other times I and other frequenters of this subforum had answered the same question before you had asked it. Seriously, don't take things so personally.

At least my answer was in-depth. Leave it or take it, your loss or gain. I could honestly care less, I'm just tired of typing the same thing over and over again. Lol? :l