View Single Post
Old 2008-04-14, 08:43   Link #467
Takumy
Vector Queen

Dear Nissie .. Your kairin is beautiful .. I guess u r right!.. The people needs to know that even do we are artist and accept criticism .. it doesn't mean we are not human .. words do hurt us.. I mean u can disagree .. or say that u don't like it.. Or like some comments .. I think the nose is to low or something is weird with her eyes.. I accept it.. cause they can see something i missed ..
But to go as far as calling an image disgusting is just plain mean..

Thank you for your kind words.. keep the good work.. i see a lot of potential in your drawings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb10 View Post
I hope I don't break any rules or anything by posting this, please remove it if I am. Also if I offend the original artist (Takumy), please feel free to remove this pic. I have adjusted the colored picture to look a bit more like the sketch.

I'm not good at art, but I've tried the best I can. I used paint.NET to modify it.

EDIT by Mod: Removed per original author's request
I apologize for taking the pic down .. i guess i got mad because i wasnt asked first .. But i do like your modifications .. makes it a little more animeish ..

Thanks... U can post it again ... ... Actually i want it back .. ^___^ ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.L View Post
Ok, I have a few things I would like to say to Takumy: do you want to be great artist? Then tuffen up! When you put your artwork for a public display EVERY ONE will criticize your pictures. For every new fan you will get at least the bouble amount of haters - that's how the world works. You can't whine about how mean everybody is; listen to - or in this case - read the comments with contructive criticism, think about them and if you don't agree then you don't have to.

Don't be so dramatic. It does not suit someone who's supposed to grow and learn as an artist. But if you're gonna keep on acting like that - then don't come back.

And no, I am not angry or trying to be mean, just honest.
U R totaly right! ... maybe i should critic some of your art ... post something i would love to see your drawings ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatPianoBoy View Post
+1

I sometimes have to pull out the pliers and start crushing toes just to get someone to give me an honest critique on one of my writings. Having someone point out, in detail, what they like and dislike about one of your works is the kind of feedback artists kill for. Don't waste it.
Yes, some people were a bit rude. People are rude everywhere you go. Take it personally and you'll end up with a nervous breakdown.
Thank you ... Yes it is true. ... ^__^ if i look back at all the negative criticism .. i would be in a loony bin ... LOOOL ... Thanks for your comment .. ^__~

Last edited by NightWish; 2008-04-14 at 10:25. Reason: we like to avoid consecutive posts from the same user ^_^
Takumy is offline   Reply With Quote