View Single Post
Old 2011-12-11, 06:55   Link #24
nestea2004

Send a message via AIM to nestea2004 Send a message via Yahoo to nestea2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by mironicus View Post
Kodaka is someone who could be a good "house husband". Married to a career woman he mainly takes care of the household and raising the children. I suppose their are woman out there that would just drool about this thought.

Kodaka has a weak resistance against people that want to socialize with him in a honest way. He stays overnight at Senas house, he helps her in all her requests. Kodaka can still be easily fooled by feminine charms (with the exception of his own sister). So if you act sweet every girl gets his attention. If someone bitches around he would stay away from her. So his presence alone will force the girls to stay in good terms amongst themselves (and that can form female friendships).

An upcoming romance could destroy the harmony of the club.

If Yozora would bully him or his sister I suppose that he would quit the club immediately. If someone used to be alone he is able to break new chains easily. Also Sena needs to be careful in approaching Kodaka, because her pushing could go to a limit. His own feelings towards the girls remains a secret. And that makes the girls nervous. ^^
Maybe it would destroy the harmony of the club, but then again...I think its been suggested (though I don't know how accurate it is) that Yozora actually started this club for them..The others are just extra's :P