View Single Post
Old 2012-08-13, 16:07   Link #19
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Good luck for the subbers with the しり joke

A good episode with a weird direction: Not too sure if it was a good idea to break the momentum of the fights with both Neshinbara/Shakespear and Horizon/Toori moments, but I guess it would be a tad too cluttered at some point otherwise.
Good to see there are still many serious moments with Toori, although seeing back in the battlefield "leading" everyone would be a welcome pumping moment.
"Have they butt into each other before ?" ... lol or do something with p/ass maybe? Haha. I think many would agree with you on Toori, イケメン過ぎる~~

Neito and Seijun totally stole the spot light with their double flat-chest dodging stunt

If you think Malga had it bad, Neito definitely had it much, much worse. Werewolve by genetics is extremely sensitive to smell ("we're not doggssss"), having that much lemon juice dumping on her is kinda like having pepper spray up your nose (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scovill...ngs_of_peppers), not to mention every single pedal of the Wars of the Roses are infused with ether and is strong enough to cut the silver chains as shown, which by the way is classified as a Divine Weapon like Slicing Dragonfly too! Having that many pierced into your body would've killed most people on Musashi, if the chain isn't sentient Neito probably would've gotten destroyed already. Definitely my favorite fight in terms of choreography since Kazuno's back season 1 (automatons are miracles of Kawakami-verse); the fact these tings can control gravity just makes the fight so much more awesome.

Also anyone actually paid attention to what Mary said to Tenzou in the tower? I was distracted the entire time even after watching it thrice