View Single Post
Old 2013-07-16, 23:49   Link #105
Dr. Casey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
All aboard the moe boat!

This part of the post was about as moe as Chibi Maon herself. One of my favorite parts of the episode was the captain freaking out after Maon pulled a hard to starboard.

And that was awesome, Triple. Loved the whole thing; my favorite parts were probably Norie and Brown-Haired Girl's (sorry Tsundere-chan, forget your name) wry reactions to Vince McMahon's track record. I could understand if you don't feel like going through the effort of writing any more comedy skits for future episodes... buuuuuut if you do feel like doing a few here and there, that would make this thread approximately 130,000 percent more awesome. Seriously, that writeup was great.

The dynamics between Potte and Gray-Haired Girl remind me a lot of those shared by Saki and Nodoka, on a random note. On the one hand you have a very mellow, utterly sweetnatured and nonconfrontational girl with a trove of natural talent (Saki, Potte); and on the other hand you have a 'rival' with a much stronger drive and competitive streak (though Gray-chan isn't nearly as intense as Nodoka was during the early parts of the series). Nodoka never managed to change Saki's docile and easygoing nature, but given the name of the series, I guess Gray-chan will probably end up making Potte more aggressiveuu.
Dr. Casey is offline   Reply With Quote