View Single Post
Old 2008-02-20, 14:17   Link #36
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

You can say "immature," but you can also say "innocent and natural." Almost everyone else is hiding things and not expressing themselves, but she accepts her own feelings and lets them out, when she recognizes them.

There is something about her character design that makes me think she may be ill. Maybe it's the eyes, and/or the messy hair. Or the fact she seems young for her age, both mentally and physically. Might Jun be setting her up with Shin because he knows she has a limited time left to experience these things? Just a (horrible) thought.

I was just rewatching early episodes (highly recommended) and noticed again the scene where Shin is thinking about Hiromi's tears and hoping an angel will show up to take them away. Then he has a vision of Noe, seen from above her in the tree -- before he has ever met her in real life. This shows a fated connection between them, but whether it is as a romantic partner or just as the angel that wipes away Hiromi's tears, I'm not sure.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2008-02-20 at 16:03.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote