View Single Post
Old 2010-08-29, 07:22   Link #1048
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
Originally Posted by chounokoe View Post
But doesn't that sound terribly like 'I don't like it -> doesn't count!!'?!
I still do not want to go down that path, because it would basically make all of Chiru practically worthless in any kind of reasoning.
But I always said from the time I developed my author theory that red truths only refer to the truth of the games when they are related to events that happens in the games.

It's not like I'm changing anything because I don't want to accept Bern's story.

Yeah, I don't think Bern's story is true and I don't like it one bit, but I'm not creating any new theory to bypass that red truth. Simply using what I've always thought about red truth and author theory, that statement Bern said only means "so far I haven't shown any fake scene", which I can totally believe.

As for her statement that she's not the gamemaster, how can I believe her, when in the ura tea party you clearly see her behind a chessboard?

Plus why Will used quotation marks when referring to Bern's "truth"?

And if it wasn't enough BATTLER tells Ange that the truth about Rokkenjima isn't a scary story.

I think there's more than enough here to doubt what Bern's has shown to Lion and Ange.