View Single Post
Old 2013-07-08, 19:51   Link #3738
chikorita157
ひきこもりアイドル
*IT Support

Playing mostly with my Playstation Vita on vacation…
Tales of Hearts R - Basically, I got addicted to this game after managing to solve the gate in the secret passage. With that, I finally recovered Sadness, Bravery and Anger Spirtune and Kohaku is finally playable. Currently in the sewers escaping from the empire, but not going to spoil much.

Idol Neptunia PP - This is the first time I played a Hyperdimension Neptunia game and the gameplay is alright. It's your typical idol simulator, but unlike Idolmaster, it's more like a visual novel as there is no mini games for lessons as they are done automatically or done in the communications or events and such. The live is not a rhythm game, but instead you get to control several aspects of the performance such as effects, the placement of the singer, the costumes, etc. I haven't played it enough since I have been playing Tales most of the time, so yeah… Currently producing with Noire.

Atelier Meruru Plus - Started a new game because of the event triggering glitch I have with the new game plus which makes it impossible to build any of the archives needed to make some items needed for some quests… On the second year.