View Single Post
Old 2010-11-22, 02:33   Link #57
Don't press enter
Seriously. Don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Trouble View Post
I don't think Kirino's a pro, or going to be getting any more anime, or anything even close to what you're suggesting, but . . . After this first anime has been properly adapted, I think she'd be a little more open to having her story mangled and poorly adapted from her light novel or whatever they call the stories she writes.
Weeell, to my mind the learning experience was to do more with business and cooperation in general. Some people are going to ideas that contrast your own, and sometimes, yes, such ideas will screw you over completely. She could have learnt to deal with that without getting ill and so forth. Recover from the loss, and move forward.

Instead, the intervention happens, and Kirino now believes that she managed to convince the panel under mere brute 'passion'. So in the future (when Kyousuke isn't there to help), she will try the same thing, fail, and be crushed.

Though the fact that she's calling the last counselling session looks promising. Maybe after this she'll learn all the lessons she's missed, and Kyousuke'll learn to find the balance between ignoring her and spoiling her.