View Single Post
Old 2012-03-28, 17:18   Link #5245
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LyricalAura View Post
What suicide? He was murdered with a gun by Erika, exactly as depicted. Really, what did she think would happen when she shot him five times?
The time "froze", when Erika left the bathroom! And she couldn't shoot him before she went to the bathroom. So there was never any chance for her to kill him!

Quote:
Erika was "welcomed" onto Battler's gameboard at the beginning of the game, so I claim that another time was in fact specified.

If the count applies to the beginning of the game, then there is no problem with it being a specific number. Also, Erika can't be the "18th human" unless there is a separate "17th human" as well, and we know this is not true on the EP6 game board.
The term "human" include human corpses! Kinzo was only excluded from the "everyone else" for the cousins room, HOWEVER it was never said that his corpse doesn't exist! Therefore Kinzo's corpse was the 17th human!
That way Erika can be the '18th human' at any time. As there have been no clues for other human bodies/corpses, they are forbidden to exist.

18 human bodies exist on Rokkenjima and as she is the last one who "joined them", she cannot be "someone else" or a "personality"!

Quote:
See if you can dig up my old Kinzotrice posts in the Spoilers thread. I bet you'd get a kick out of those.
I'll take a look if i got time.