View Single Post
Old 2013-01-27, 23:18   Link #5731
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
Well, that's the point. They're forming an alliance with other nations this time instead of being invaded.
Yeah, i know. But seeing how the people they alliance with kind of want to exterminate half their country's population, it seems like they should show something about coordinators in ORB's nation being treated badly, unless nothing happened to them, that would make the show worse than it already is, lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiraYamatoFan View Post
Unfortunately, it's also something we lack visual footage in a number of anime series. When a political decision of such magnitude is taken, we don't see much of a reaction from civilians considering known previous history.

I was hoping we'd see footage of the civilians starting riots and broadcasters announcing that martial law has been proclaimed (kind of stuff you see in movies). In normal time, Yuna should not going outside of his ivory tower after such an outrageous decision because this decision of aligning with the EF is material to spark a civil war.
Agreed, i wanted any sort of reaction from the Orb population, hell, a riot, coordinators being driven away by EF personel, anything, you know? i do know they showed riots when it came to the EF population, but not ORB.
Znozzy is offline   Reply With Quote