View Single Post
Old 2007-06-02, 07:48   Link #34
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Can we cut back the GSD bashing? I understand most people not wanting this to suffer from the same problems it suffered, but at the same time, it's unpleasing to see the old "why GSD sucks" comment being thrown over again.

As for the English line that screams the Lacus-war-stopper-with-giant-guns-and-sugar-words-wannabe... I say it's so obviously going to bite them back in the rear. Unlike CE which revolves around the intervention on a secondary basis behind moving conflicts, this looks like it'll be the conflict from episode 1 and I don't see any way they can go on like what they did with CE for 50 or so episodes like that.

Quote:
Sigh, Gundam is now pure fangirl bait. Not like Seed wasn't anyway.
It worked WONDERs with Seed and Destiny, so naturally it should be expected that they'll retain "some" element of it, especially the working ones. I recall an old interview saying that this hopefully would try and capture a 3rd fanbase of its own comparatively to the old-skoolers of UC and the rabid-schoolgirls of CE, so who knows?

Hey, that rhymed. :P

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote