View Single Post
Old 2007-09-02, 11:51   Link #25
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
See I told you there was more to Vivio then "moestock."

but Still damn it Choas was right she did go evil. This is a win/lose for me anyway I hope she lives after she takes on Nanoha.
Other than the obvious fact that she was clearly going to be a one-shot drama stock as well? Regardless, it doesn't change much of her status. What's done is done, and what she did, was only being a very weak character catalyst, a boring character on her own, and right now, a one-shot drama stock for Nanoha.

I mean, it was...very very blatantly obvious. The lack of an actual rival for Nanoha helps as well.

Not saying that this will be bad, since it depends on the execution, but I'm saying that this alone doesn't necessarily make the time wasted on her worth it. Especially even more so with NFanserVice since it could simply be NV, take up less time overall removing Fate from the equation and it changes nothing much, since Fate doesn't look like she'll be involved at all.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.