View Single Post
Old 2004-03-18, 18:20   Link #342
JubeiYamazaki

Send a message via AIM to JubeiYamazaki
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhJustSomeRandomGuy
I think this is why Rock Lee fans gets a bad rep. Rock would not have beaten everyone else at the tourney. He lost to Dosu in the Forest of Death...he would have lost to Dosu again in the prelims. Shino would have easily beaten Rock. You can't run from a million bugs in a closed room. Hell...he went to kick Temari after she pimped Tenten, and what happened? She BLOCKED it. Lee's fast with the weights on...but it's not until he takes them off that the rest of the upper half of the genin in the tourney have problems with him.
1. I am a Rock lee fan I love d00d, he's too bomb, but I'm not a Rock Lee fanboy as I see everything from a writers prespective.

Dosu would have lost to Rock Lee:
1. Rock Lee already knows his powers and I would think he would be smart enough to be able to avoid it, (earplugs or whatever he thought was right.)
2. He previously kicked his ass prior.
3. Even if Dosu thinks up a plan, anything would of been fubarred since Lee's speed is so quick Dosu would to have to think more then 70% of the match ahead in moves, and as we all see how quickly Gaara dispatches him, Dosu doesn't seem that smart. (Although he looked just as bad ass too.)

Shino would lose to Rock Lee:
When you're movement is faster then a million bugs going the 1/3 your speed, yes, yes you can, he'd probably try to go through em since maybe he was so fast, they couldn't stick on? Either way lets say Shino does lay a BS bug on Rock Lee that summons all the other bugs to leech of his chakra or soul whichever, as soon as he opens the Gates, (I'm assuming here) the Super Saiyajin like sequence would of destroyed all the bugs on him, and probably would of beaten Shino even if he tried to bug clone.

Temari vs. Rock Lee:
He'd win by default since Temari is a girl, and its a well-known fact all girls on Naruto (execpt the one coming up) = suck. It was bullshit that she won against Shikimaru to begin with, which was to make him look like a badass which they did.

Quote:
Was Lee thinking about taking off the weights when he was getting pimped by Gaara's sand? No. Then Guy told him to take them off, and Lee resisted...twice before actually taking them off. The thought of taking off the weights would have never crossed his mind.
Okay then. Gai would of told him everyother match to take off his weights, if its prelims.

Quote:
Plus, you can't compare Sasuke's Sharingan and Neji's Byakugan. Neji's been using them for most of his training...Sasuke...had used them ONCE before the fight with Lee. On top of that, Neji regularly uses Lee as a punching bag, so those two fights have no comparison that favors Lee winning.
I never "compared" it in that fashion but in their one unique ability to see things before they come, physics are different of course, but the conecpt is the same. The only reason Neji sees Lee as a punching bag is because Neji's never fought Lee at the power he was at in the Prelims, as this one scene from another anime clearly states (name it and you get browine points )

*after hours of trying to start a fire with two rocks, he pulls out a matchbook*

Kid: Eh? If you had that begin with why didn't you use it first?

Man: Sometimes its good to save the best for last.

Quote:
Also, Neji has two different types of chakra blockage attacks. The targeted strikes to close the chakra holes close off chakra gathering from the outside. The 64 Hands of Hakke shuts it down internally.
As I said wouldn't his overflow of chakra break it? Sorta like when a dam overflows or just breaks from the intense preasure?

Quote:
And he has the Kaiten.
Totally forgot about that.
JubeiYamazaki is offline   Reply With Quote