View Single Post
Old 2008-07-06, 06:03   Link #32
wao
OK.

Well now Bones has an official statement saying this document wasn't from their office and they didn't leak it, basically. And that the comments in it were a deliberate action of libel from a 3rd party (and they will look into it).

But as Canned Dogs reports there has been an animator mentioning getting a certain letter of apology from an "unnamed company" and I've read similar reports albeit anonymous... and some of the new information in it fits existing rumours (it turns out there have been rumours about those Code Geass animators for a while)

I'm not contesting that it wasn't made with the purpose of hurting others though, I could imagine someone in the industry - whether they were at Bones or not (or perhaps they were in Bones until now, and the file has been deleted so now the document is nowhere in Bones' offices) - had a list for assessing animators and decided to throw in a few barbs and start up something nasty on the interwebs.

I'd like to know whether the DtB and FMA sequels bit is still true or not though. Bones won't (can't?) confirm this until it actually comes out I guess.