View Single Post
Old 2007-05-15, 08:00   Link #62
bayoab

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamandragon View Post
PV of Lucky Star OP:
Recently I've found this:

The post starter claimed that it is the PV version--can anyone verify it for me? Is it the real one, or is it just a re-mix?

link deleted--sorry forgot to read the rules first--we'll see in the future, I'll hold on to the file until it's been officially released.
PV version would make sense. It has new lyrics, but it doesn't sound fluid at all. (There are various changes in the audio that can be heard.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama View Post
Oh that's not going to be good for what is destined to be a chart topper (I mean in the Popularity Sense the "Oh My God It's From Lucky Star BUY IT! BUY IT!, not the "Oh My God, This Song Is Very Well Composed And Sung Beautifully, Therefore I Will Buy It" sense).
This is much better than HHY where the full version was absolute crap. I seriously doubt being a week early will hurt the sales that much, if not help the sales because people aren't worried about a repeat of HHY. (Then again, it seemed the Japanese weren't too put off by the full version.) Heck, its bizzareness should boost sales.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telliamed View Post
I'm sure enough people will still want to buy it, if only to get the lyric sheet. (And how many will be disappointed to discover it's not a song about sausages?)
I would think by now everyone knows it is not about sausage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
It will be a slap in the face for Oricon if this song manage to reach No.1.
How? Oricon is just a measure of how many cds are sold. That is all it is. It doesn't determine quality or popularity.