View Single Post
Old 2006-04-22, 12:41   Link #25
panzerfan
Name means little...
*Graphic Designer

yea... I never did study quantum mechanics and it's been a long time since I had to do any physics.

Conclusion 1 from all of this is that insanity of random probability killed absolutism, but only relatively.
Conclusion 2 might be that distribution of likelihood should replace all the constants.
Conclusion 3 is that due to the principle of nonlocality, any 2 particles within this universe are not independent... subsequently means we can have an atom larger than this earth someday.

I assume then that the divine in effect manipulates the possibility of a myriad of factors and 'rigs' the game to make things like passing through wall happen.

The only place where we can see the understanding of our world breaking into pieces is within silicon chips. Even now we wind up with bits of information mysteriously vanishing into thin air and popping about in some other conduit. It doesn't show up since we're using more than 1 electon per bit but it's going there.

It would be enough for the depressing things in life to only exist in reality.
It is because that I think the birth of a story... is from people dreaming of a happy ending. ~Misaka Shiori